- H. Uchiyama Yuji Tanaka and Shouta Mizuguchi, “Effect of the heating rate on crystallization and densification of TiO2 films prepared from alkoxide solutions containing various organic additives”, J Asian Ceram Soc., 11, 480–490 (2023).
- H. Uchiyama D. Nagoshi and Y. Nagasu, “Nature-inspired compositional control of transition-metal-doped ammoniotinsleyite and spheniscidite particles for design of color hue”, CrystEngComm, 25, 1556–1564 (2023).
- N. Kitamura, T. Hayashido, N. Matsushita, K. Fukumi, H. Uchiyama and H. Kozuka, “Viscoelastic behavior of alkali and alkaline earth aluminophosphate glasses”, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 591, 12044 (2022).
- H. Uchiyama and T. Bando, “Water-assisted crystallization and densification of sol–gel-derived TiO2 films during low-temperature heating”, J Asian Ceram Soc.,10, 253–261 (2022).
- H. Uchiyama I. Okumura, S. Inoue, M. Kato and M. Wakahara, “Aqueous Synthesis of Manganese Phosphate Hydrate Crystals for Creating Inorganic Pigment Materials”, Inorg. Chem., 60, 14779–14785 (2021).
- H. Uchiyama D. Puthusseri, J. Grins, D. Gribble, G. A. Seisenbaeva, V. G. Pol, and V. G. Kessler, “Single-Source Alkoxide Precursor Approach to Titanium Molybdate, TiMoO5, and Its Structure, Electrochemical Properties, and Potential as an Anode Material for Alkali Metal Ion Batteries”, Inorg. Chem., 60, 3593–3603 (2021).
- H. Uchiyama, Y. Nakamura and S. Igarashi, “Aqueous synthesis of tin- and indium-doped WO3 films via evaporation-driven deposition and their electrochromic properties”, RSC adv., 11, 7442-7449 (2021).
- H. Uchiyama and Y. Nagayasu, “Nano- and micro-structural control of WO3 photoelectrode films through aqueous synthesis of WO3·H2O and (NH4)0.33WO3 precursors”, RSC adv., 10, 11444-11449 (2020).
- H. Uchiyama, S. Mizuguchi and S. Hirano, “Biomimetic synthesis of nanostructured WO3·H2O particles and subsequent thermal conversion to WO3”, R. Soc. Open Sci., 6, 181237 (2019).
- H. Uchiyama, T. Bando and H. Kozuka, “Effect of the amount of H2O and HNO3 in Ti(OC3H7i)4 solutions on the crystallization of sol-gel-derived TiO2 films”, Thin Solid Films, 669, 157–161 (2019).
- S. Yamazaki, H. Uchiyama and H. Kozuka, “Additive-free alkoxide-water-alcohol solutions as precursors for crystalline titania thin films”, J. Sol-Gel Sci. Techn., 87 (3), 537-543 (2018).
- Ito, H. Uchiyama and H. Kozuka, “Evaporation-driven deposition of ITO thin films from aqueous solutions with low-speed dip-coating technique”, Langmuir, 33 5314–5320 (2017).
- H. Uchiyama, K. Isobe and H. Kozuka, “Preparation of porous CuO films from Cu(NO3)2 aqueous solutions containing poly(vinylpyrrolidone) and their photocathodic properties”, RSC Adv., 7, 18014–18018 (2017).
- N. Amano, M. Takahashi, H. Uchiyama and H. Kozuka, “Transferability and adhesion of sol-gel-derived crystalline TiO2 thin films to different types of plastic substrates”, Langmuir, 33 947–953 (2017).
- Kozuka, M. Takahashi, K. Niinuma and H. Uchiyama, “Fabrication of highly crystalline oxide thin films on plastics: Sol–gel transfer technique involving high temperature process”, J. Asian Ceram. Soc., 4, 329–336 (2016).
- H. Uchiyama, S. Igarashi and H. Kozuka, “Evaporation-driven deposition of WO3 thin films from organic-additive-free aqueous solutions by low-speed dip coating and their photoelectrochemical properties”, Langmuir, 32 3116–3121 (2016).
- Uchiyama, T. Matsui and H. Kozuka, “Spontaneous pattern formation induced by Bénard−Marangoni convection for sol−gel-derived titania dip-coating films: Effect of co-solvents with a high surface tension and low volatility”, Langmuir, 31, 12497–12504 (2015).
- S. Oda, H. Kozuka and H. Uchiyama, “Thermoplastic softening behavior of organically modified polyoxotitanates: Effects of the amount of water and benzoylacetone for hydrolyzing alkoxides”, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 132, 42653 (2015).
- H. Uchiyama, “Evaporation-driven self-organization of sol–gel dip-coating films”, J. Ceram. Soc. Jpn., 123, 457–464 (2015).
- H. Uchiyama, T. Ito, R. Sasaki and H. Kozuka, “Preparation of metal oxide thin films from organicadditive-free aqueous solutions by low-speed dipcoating”, RSC Adv., 5, 20371–20375 (2015).
- N. Kitamura, N. Hirao, K. Takahashi, H. Uchiyama and H. Kozuka, “Effect of additives on the formation of bismuth nanoparticles by polyol process”, J. Ceram. Soc. Jpn., 122, 917–919 (2014).
- H. Uchiyama, S. Nakanishi and H. Kozuka, “Biomimetic synthesis of nanostructured SnO particles from Sn6O4(OH)4 in aqueous solution of gelatin”, CrystEngComm, 17, 628–632 (2014).
- H. Uchiyama, S. Nakanishi and H. Kozuka, “Hydrothermal synthesis of nanostructured SnO particles through crystal growth in the presence of gelatin”, J. Solid State Chem., 217, 87–91 (2014).
- S. Oda, H. Uchiyama, and H. Kozuka, “Thermoplasticity of sol–gel-derived titanoxanes chemically modified with benzoylacetone”, J. Sol-Gel Sci. Technol., 70, 441–450 (2014).
- H. Uchiyama, R. Sasaki and H. Kozuka, “Evaporation-driven self-organization of photoluminescent organic dye-doped silica-poly(vinylpyrrolidone) hybrid films prepared by low-speed dip-coating”, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 453, 1–6 (2014).
- H. Uchiyama, M. Okada and H. Kozuka, “Effect of the amount of H2O on the crystallization of TiO2 films prepared from alkoxide solutions containing acetylacetone”, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 97, 1091–1095 (2014).
- H. Kozuka, K. Nakajima and H. Uchiyama, “Superior properties of silica thin films prepared from perhydropolysilazane solutions at room temperature in comparison with conventional alkoxide-derived silica gel films”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 5, 8329–8336 (2013).
- H. Uchiyama, M. Okada, D. Ogawa and H. Kozuka, “Crystallization and densification of alkoxide-derived titania films: Effect of theamount of H2O in the precursor solutions”, J. Asian Ceram. Soc., 1, 248–256 (2013).
- H. Uchiyama, R. Sakaue and H. Kozuka, “Preparation of nanostructured CeCO3OH particles from aqueous solutions and gels containing biological polymers and their thermal conversion to CeO2”, RSC Adv., 3, 20106–20112 (2013).
- H. Kozuka, T. Fukui, and H. Uchiyama, “Sol–gel and transfer technique for fabricating dual ceramic thin film patterns on plastics”, J. Sol-Gel Sci. Technol., 67, 414–419 (2013).
- K. Nakajima, H. Uchiyama and H. Kozuka, “Conversion of perhydropolysilazane-to-silica thin films in basic humid atmosphere at room temperature”, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 96, 2806–2816 (2013).
- H. Uchiyama, R. Nagao and H. Kozuka, “Photoelectrochemical properties of ZnO-SnO2 films prepared by sol–gel method”, J. Alloys Comp., 554, 122–126 (2013).
- H. Kozuka, T. Fukui, M. Takahashi, H. Uchiyama and S. Tsuboi, “Ceramic thin films on plastics: A versatile transfer process for large area as well as patterned coating”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 4, 6415−6420 (2012).
- H. Uchiyama, D. Shimaoka and H. Kozuka, “Spontaneous pattern formation based on coffee-ring effect for organic-inorganic hybrid films prepared by dip-coating: Effects of temperature during deposition”, Soft Matter, 8, 11318–11322 (2012).
- H. Uchiyama, Y. Mantani and H. Kozuka, “Spontaneous formation of linearly arranged microcraters on sol−gel-derived silica−poly(vinylpyrrolidone) hybrid films induced by Bénard−Marangoni convection”, Langmuir, 28, 10177–10182 (2012).
- H. Uchiyama, Y. Shirai and H. Kozuka, “Hydrothermal synthesis of flower-like SnO2 particles consisting of singlecrystalline nanorods through crystal growth in the presence of poly(acrylicacid)”, RSC Adv., 2, 4839–4843 (2012).
- Uchiyama, K. Takagi and H. Kozuka, “Solvothermal synthesis of size-controlled ZrO2 microspheres via hydrolysis of alkoxides modified with acetylacetone”, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 403, 121–128 (2012).
- S. Oda, H. Uchiyama and H. Kozuka, “Polymer-free organicinorganic hybrid materials with high refractive indices and thermoplastic properties”, Chem. Lett., 41, 319–321 (2012).
- S. Oda, H. Uchiyama and H. Kozuka, “Sol–gel-derived titania-hydroxypropylcellulose hybrid thin films of high refractive indices: solution components affecting the refractive index and uncracking critical thickness”, J. Sol-Gel Sci. Technol., 61, 484–493 (2012).
- H. Kozuka, A. Yamano, M. Fujita and H. Uchiyama, “Aqueous dip-coating route to dense and porous silica thin films using silica nanocolloids with an aid of polyvinylpyrrolidone”, J. Sol-Gel Sci. Technol., 61, 381–389 (2012).
- H. Kozuka, A. Yamano, T. Fukui, H. Uchiyama, M. Takahashi, M. Yoki and T. Akase, “Large area ceramic thin films on plastics: A versatile route via solution processing”, J. Appl. Phys., 111, 016106 (2012).
- K. Ohno, H. Uchiyama and H. Kozuka, “Understanding of the development of in-plane residual stress in sol-gel-derived metal oxide thin films”, J. Appl. Phys., 111, 014901 (2012).
- H. Uchiyama, Y. Miki, Y. Mantani and H. Kozuka, “Spontaneous formation of micrometer-scaled cell-like patterns on alkoxide-derived silica gels induced by Bénard-Marangoni convections”, J. Phys. Chem. C, 116, 939–946 (2012).
- H. Uchiyama, M. Hayashi and H. Kozuka, “Spontaneous pattern formation on silica and titania dip-coating films prepared at extremely low substrate withdrawal speeds”, RSC Adv., 2, 467–473 (2012).
- H. Uchiyama, K. Matsumoto and H. Kozuka, “Solvothermal synthesis of micron-sized spherical particles in TiO2–ZrO2 binary system”, J. Crystal Growth, 338, 201–207 (2012).
- H. Kozuka, T. Michihata and H. Uchiyama, “Effects of fundamental processing parameters on the durability of sol–gel-derived silica thin films in water”, J. Ceram. Soc. Jpn., 119, 434–439 (2011).
- H. Uchiyama, M. Yukizawa and H. Kozuka, “Photoelectrochemical properties of Fe2O3-SnO2 films prepared by sol-gel method”, J. Phys. Chem. C, 115, 7050–7055 (2011).
- H. Uchiyama, Y. Shirai and H. Kozuka, “Formation of spherical SnO2 particles consisting of nanocrystals from aqueous solution of SnCl4 containing citric acid via hydrothermal process”, J. Crystal Growth, 319, 70–78 (2011).
- K. Sakaushi, Y. Oaki, H. Uchiyama, E. Hosono, H. Zhou and H. Imai, “Aqueous solution synthesis of SnO nanostructures with tuned optical absorption behavior and photoelectrochemical properties through morphological evolution”, Nanoscale, 2, 2424–2430 (2010).
- Y. Tokunaga, H. Uchiyama, Y. Oaki and H. Imai, “Specific photocatalytic performance of nanostructured rutile-type TiO2: Selective oxidation of thiazin dye with a bundled architecture consisting of oriented nanoneedles”, Sci. Adv. Mater., 2, 69–73 (2010).
- K. Sakaushi, Y. Oaki, H. Uchiyama, E. Hosono, H. Zhou and H. Imai, “Synthesis and applications of SnO nanosheets: Parallel control of oxidation state and nanostructure through an aqueous solution route”, Small, 6, 776–781 (2010).
- T. Kokubu, Y. Oaki, H. Uchiyama, E. Hosono, H. Zhou and H. Imai, “Biomimetic synthesis of metal ion-doped hierarchical crystals using a gel matrix: formation of cobalt-doped LiMn2O4 with improved electrochemical properties through a cobalt-doped MnCO3 precursor”, Chemistry-An Asian Journal, 5, 792–798 (2010).
- H. Uchiyama and H. Imai, “Preparation of LiFePO4 mesocrystals consisting of nanorods through organic-mediated parallel growth from a precursor phase”, Cryst. Growth Design, 10, 1777–1781 (2010).
- H. Uchiyama, W. Namba and H. Kozuka, “The spontaneous formation of linear striations and cell-like patterns on dip-coating titania films prepared from alkoxide solutions”, Langmuir, 26, 11479–11484 (2010).
- H. Uchiyama, K. Matsumoto and H. Kozuka, “Preparation of titania spheres consisting of anatase nanocrystals via hydrolysis of chemically modified alkoxides under solvothermal condition”, Chem. Lett., 39, 445–447 (2010).
- H. Uchiyama, E. Hosono, H. Zhou and H. Imai, “Three-dimensional architectures of spinel-type LiMn2O4 from biomimetic porous carbonates and their application for lithium-ion batteries”, J. Mater. Chem., 19, 4012–4016 (2009).
- H. Uchiyama, E. Hosono, H. Zhou and H. Imai, “Lithium insertion into nanometer-sized rutile-type TixSn1−xO2 solid solutions”, Solid State Ionics, 180, 956–960 (2009).
- T. Kawano, H. Uchiyama, T. Kiguchi, S. Wada and H. Imai, “Epitaxial growth of winding ZnO nanowires on a single-crystalline substrate”, J. Ceram. Soc. Jpn., 117, 255–257 (2009).
- H. Uchiyama, and H. Imai, “Matrix-mediated formation of hierarchically structured SnO crystals as intermediates between single crystals and polycrystalline aggregates”, Langmuir, 24, 9038–9042 (2008).
- T. Okumura, Y. Kinoshita, H. Uchiyama and H. Imai, “Photoluminescence of nitrogen-doped anatase”, Mater. Chem. Phys., 111, 486–490 (2008).
- H. Uchiyama, E. Hosono, I. Honma, H. Zhou and H. Imai, “A nanoscale meshed electrode of single-crystalline SnO for lithium-ion rechargeable batteries”, Electrochem. Commun., 10, 52–55 (2007).
- H. Uchiyama and H. Imai, “Tin oxide meshes consisting of nanoribbons prepared through an intermediate phase in an aqueous solution”, Cryst. Growth Design, 7, 841–843 (2007).
- H. Uchiyama and H. Imai, “Selective preparation of SnO2 and SnO crystals with controlled morphologies in an aqueous solution system”, Cryst. Growth Design, 6, 2186–2190 (2006).
- H. Uchiyama and H. Imai, “Crystal growth of metastable rutile-type TiXSn1-XO2 solid solutions in an aqueous system”, Chem. Commun., 48, 6014–6016 (2005).
- H. Uchiyama, K. Suzuki, Y. Oaki and H. Imai, “A novel adsorbent photocatalysts consisting of titania and mesoporous silica nanoparticles”, Mater. Sci. Eng. B, Solid-State Mater. Adv. Techn., 123, 248–251 (2005).